Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beggars Can't Be Choosers!

Hey all my lovely readers and friends! Big BIG favor to ask of you! If you have the space could you please add a banner to your sidebar for my etsy shop? I know this is SO lame of me to ask, but I figure I'm not FORCING anyone to help me out, it's just a request! Thank you so much to those of you who help me out with this and THANK you so much for sticking with me these last couple of months while I'm being a LAME-O non-writer.

I have 4 banner sizes to choose from. Just upload the image of your choice into the image gadget and put http://www.etsy.com/shop/manderiffic as the link. I love you long time! If you have any questions e-mail me or comment here! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Here's the images: WOO!

 BANNER:


BUTTON:



SKYSCRAPER:


SQUARE:








Again thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment