Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm So Hot...And Not in a Vain Way.

It's getting hotter everyday here. Arg, why do I live in AZ again?  I still don't truly have internet in my new place yet. Right now I'm tapping into a wireless connection that isn't the most reliable. It goes in and out constantly. My hope is to have internet by Friday. Here's hoping!

Nothing new and exciting to report. We are still unpacking and getting settled.  The animals are all transitioning ok. Today they were a bit more jumpy and loud then the last couple of days, but I think it's just going to take some time for them to get used to the change.

My Aunt Elsie's house burned down yesterday in Las Vegas. My Aunt Elsie passed away last June and her daughter, PV, was living in the home.  2 of her dogs and 7 cats died in the fire. Please keep PV in your prayers.

Ok I'm off to read a bit and go to bed. I finished a book today and started the Sookie Stackhouse series. I don't have my notebook unpacked yet, so I can't put up book counts. I'll hopefully be more on track come this weekend.

Thanks for bearing with me!

See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment