Monday, December 14, 2009

3 More Days!

Only 3 more days till Project for Awesome! My video is all done and eagerly waiting to join it's friends on Youtube.

I've been spending the last couple of days watching the Vlogbrothers and 5AwesomeGirls. Both of these channels are amazing and if you don't watch them. You should!

I finished another book today. I know I'm not officially starting my reading adventure till January 1st, but what can I say I'm a book nerd.

Christmas is quickly approaching, but I'm really not full of the holiday spirit this year. In all reality, I could care less. I don't know where this "Grinch" mentality is coming from. Maybe it's because Christmas costs money and we don't have any. I know I know "It's about family and Jesus." Blah Blah Blah. It's about money. Everything is about money.

Well I don't have any. So...bah humbug. :)

Till tomorrow...

Current book: Look Closely by Laura Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment