Friday, December 25, 2009

Fail.

I haven't written in 3 days. I suck a little. It's ok though I haven't started officially writing everyday yet.

Wednesday night I watched the boys and went to Wal-mart at 1am. We bought the rest of the Christmas presents for everyone.

Thursday night we had Christmas with my family. Fun times. I got lots of books! I got 1st editions of Eclipse and Breaking Down, 1st edition of An Abundance of Katherines and the 1st season of Bones! Yay I'm so excited to watch Bones and read my books! I also got a ton of pjs. Lots of comfy book reading to come!

Today is Christmas! YAY! I got more pjs and a memory card for my phone. My dad got me soap stuff again. Oh man. It was fun with Mikey's family though. Playing Wii Mario World and eating Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans is an amazing way to have family bonding. I love them to death. All in all a fun couple of days.

New Years is Friday. Yay for resolutions and goals! 2010 is going to be a good year. I can feel it.

Off to watch movies with the hubby and read my new books! Merry Christmas Blog-World.

Current Book: Taking a break from the Harry Potter series to read An Abundance of Katherines by John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment