Friday, December 11, 2009

You're Gonna Miss This.

"You're going to miss this
You're going to want this back
You're going to wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're going to miss this"
~Trace Adkins, "You're Gonna Miss This"

I don't know what's happened in my life that's brought me to this point, but I miss being young. I miss having a big group of friends to hang out with every day. I miss people who are always there and say they'll always be there.

They won't always be there. That's the sad truth. They aren't here now, that's for sure.

I miss having friends to talk to and friends to hang out with. Sure I talk to a lot of people on Facebook and I have a best friend that means the world to me, but she lives in Flagstaff and they aren't really my friends.

It's like that song that talks about who'd be there when you get your car stuck and need someone to pull you out. I can't really say anyone would be. Sorry this post is so depressing. I'm just having one of those days. I won't get into what brought me to this conclusion. That's not important.

I've just been thinking a lot lately and I can't decide where I went wrong. I wish one person would tell me my huge character flaw that makes everyone desert me. Maybe then I could try to change, but since I don't know what I do wrong I can't.

Anyway, that's all for today. Cherish those that mean the most to you, because one day...you're gonna miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment