Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Petville..dobedobedo...Petville.

I have the Petville song stuck in my head right now and it's driving me insane.

I watched Alex again today.  I finally figured out how to watch Dora online. I wish I had figured this out last week. Oh well.

My mom and I went to Bookman's and bought...you guessed it....books!  I got My Sister's Keeper and A Great and Terrible Beauty .  Of course I won't be reading either for a while since I have a whole stack of books next to my bed and I'm still working on the Harry Potter  series.  I'm on book 4 now! Woohoo!

Alright I don't have much else to write about today.  Only two more days until New Year's Eve.  We're going up to Flagstaff to hang out with our friends up there.  I think I might have mentioned that yesterday, but oh well now you know again.

Oh and I also watched Angus, Thongs and Snogging today.  It was super cute and totally adds to my desire to be British. Sigh...

In case you haven't noticed I've been linking all the books and such to Amazon so you can go and get yourself a copy!

Ok I'm out of here.  Catch you later. 

Books: Finished An Abundance of Katherines now back to the Harry Potter series. On to The Goblet of Fire now.

No comments:

Post a Comment