Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Life decisions

Well, here I am.

Starting a new blog.

I know I've done this before and every time I've said I'm going to write every day. It hasn't happened yet, but this time I intend to stick with it.

Why is this time any different?

I've come to a realization during the last couple of days. I've said that I want to be a writer and I have all these life goals I want to achieve, but what have I done to even begin to accomplish ANYTHING?

Nothing...nothing at all.

So here is the start. I am going to write something everyday for the next year. EVERYDAY. It doesn't have to be something extravagant, but it has to be something. EVERYDAY. I want to get myself into the habit of writing daily so that when November comes around next year I will be ready to wholeheartedly write for Nanowrimo. I know this is going to be tough. I know I'm going to be very unhappy some days, but I have to do this. I have to MAKE myself do this.

OK so here I go.

This is day one.

Day one of the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment