Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside and We Have Colds.

We took Evan to the little train park/museum by our house today. I've never been there, but it is actually really cool. We spent about 3 hours there and rode the little train twice. They have like 13 miles of track that you can ride on. It's crazy! I'll edit with some pictures when Alli puts them on facebook.

When we got home we crashed for like 4 hours. Long naps are fun! We are both super sick with awesome colds. I'm tired of having a runny nose! I hope I'm somewhat better by Thursday so we can go party up in Flag.

I'm watching the Alex some more this week. I know tomorrow for sure and Wednesday. I hope they bring toys so I can keep him entertained. Three year olds have super short attention spans.

Okay off to read a little and fall into a nyquil induced stupor. Good night loves! If there is even anyone out there who reads this...teehee.

Current Book: An Abundance of Katherines by John Green...I really need to finish this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment