Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tomorrow is Project for Awesome!

YAY! I'm excited. I've got my hands all rested up for tons and tons of commenting and starring!

Been reading all day. This book I'm currently reading is super good! I want to finish it asap so I can start on the Uglies trilogy by Scott Westerfeld. I got them from Savers yesterday for 6 bucks! I love good deals on books! I want to go back this weekend and browse through their non-fiction section since it's now like 6 aisles worth of booky goodness!

OK off to finish dinner so my husband will stop whining.

Oh he won a 26' HD TV yesterday at work. Perfect size for our bedroom. It looks so pretty sitting next to me. Now we just need cable...oh man.

SEE YA TOMORROW!!!

Current Book: Still Look Closely by Laura Caldwell....I'm almost done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment