Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Book Nerd To The Rescue!

I just got lent the whole Sookie Stackhouse series! So on top of those, my library books, and my review books, I'm going to be a reading machine this month!

We went grocery shopping tonight and I only bought food to make healthy meals. No Mac & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, or Ramen....sigh.  I'm on a mission to lose some weight before my Vegas trip and going to camp.

Not much else to report for today. I ended up not going to book club. Just spending time with the hubby.

Alright off to READ! :)

Taking Care of Business, Inner Bad Girl Style: Making idle threats is not the best way to get what you want. Neither are subtle hints.

Random Blog of the Day: Theorems, Conjectures, and Hypotheses...blog of a smart kid.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Sookie books! I will warn that I didn't completely fall in love with the series until book 3 or 4. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete