Monday, May 3, 2010

It's A New Month...Three Days Late.

I finished reading Wicked: Witch today.  It's kind of a bit too evil for my liking, but I started it so I intend to finish it, at least through Curse, which is the other one I have.  There full of super dark magic and demonic stuff that just isn't my cup of tea. 

I'm planning on going to Vegas the first weekend of June with a bunch of female Book Bloggers and some Authors. If you're either of these things and are interested in joining us, e-mail me or comment on here. It's going to be a nice girls weekend away, with some book signings and blogging chatter mixed in.  We got a super deal on the hotel rooms.  Only $61 for two nights, if there is 4 people in each room. I would love if some of you could go! It'll be great fun!

I was going through my ARCs with June releases and realized I have a ton that have already been released or come out very soon. I better get on that reading! I have a bunch of library books I'm going to rock out too. I haven't decided if I'm going to alternate back and forth or read all the library stuff first. I'm very indecisive.  I was going to take a picture of both stacks and put them on this post, but I don't have the energy haha.  Maybe I'll show them to you later this week.

I think I'm getting sick again, or am STILL getting over being sick. My throat hurts today and I noticed some very tiny white spots on my throat. I guess it's time to bury myself in vitamins again. Oy.

Ok well I'm off to read more of Curse and then go to bed.  See ya tomorrow.

April Book Count: 16

April Number of Pages: 4753

Total Number of Pages: 20204

Current Book Count: 54

An Inner Bad Girl Reminder: There's a world of difference between "being nice" and Toxic Niceness.

Random Blog of the Day: Lyn's World...A Personal blog of daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment