Thursday, May 20, 2010

When You See My Face...

...hope it gives you hell! I caught up on Glee today! Their version of Hope It Gives You Hell by the All-American Rejects was epic!! I absolutely love that song and they did a good job with it. I really like Glee. It is a bit more campy then stuff I'd normally watch, but I can't help being sucked into it. As a musical theatre kid, I just love Glee!! I wish there had been a Glee Club at my high school.

Hmmm...that's about all I did today. I watched like 5 hours of Glee in order to catch up.

I'm still reading the trashy novel that shall not be named.  I didn't read any of it today. I'm bad.

Ok that's all from the brain of Manda today.

I'm sleepy and off to read until laundry finishes and then CRASH.

Taking Care of Business, Inner Bad Girl Style: Say what you mean, mean what you say--at work, at home, and everywhere in between.

Random Blog of the Day: Pilgrim Grey

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment