Sunday, May 2, 2010

Quansu Dude!

We just got done watching Surf Ninjas! I absolutely LOVE that movie! It's a tad cheesy, but so great. I'm pretty sure I've seen it like a million times.

We also watched Mallrats today. Another movie I've seen too many times to count. 

I love late 80s-90s movies. Great stuff! Movies just aren't as good anymore.

I've had a pretty busy weekend, so I haven't had a chance to do end of the month page counts and final book counts for April. I'll do those and post them tomorrow.  I'm spending the next couple of days reading a ton.  I have a stack of library books to read and then I'm going to crack down on my review books. I have a good amount to read for May and June.

I might have to have a guest blogger for a week in June.  I'm going to be at camp during the third week of June and won't have internet access Sunday through Friday. I might ask my bestie to guest blog, unless anyone wants to apply for the position of guest blogger. You'd have to blog EVERYDAY that week. I'd e-mail you my Daily Bad-Girls for that week and some guidelines. If you're interested send me an e-mail telling me why you'd be the best choice.

Well, I'm off to read some before bed.  My To-Read pile is out of control!  See ya tomorrow.

An Inner Bad Girl History Lesson: Mother's Day didn't start out as a commercial holiday--it was inspired by women's movenments for peace and the improvement of conditions mothers faced during and just after the U.S. Civil War.

Random Blog of the Day: Lower Level 30... Really interesting blogger. Writing about life at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment