Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Didn't Do Jack Sh*t

That title is compliments of my husband. Haha. I asked him what I did today and he said that.

Actually I did quite a bit today. We went to Michael's and Hobby Lobby and I bought a bunch of ribbon and a bunch of tulle.

I made 2 tutus and a couple of bows.  One of the tutus is light pink with a pink polka dot bow and the other is hot pink and black with a pink and black leopard print bow. I also made 2 hair clip bows to go with them.  The pink one is for a little girl at my church and the other one is for me to wear to camp.  I had a lot of fun making them. :) I'll take pics of myself tomorrow in my tutu and bow.

I have one more tutu to make before camp! YAY! I'm excited to give the pink tutu to the mom tomorrow. I hope she likes it! AH! 

Yup that's what I did today. Oh and ate a really yummy lunch, that wasn't so nutritious....oops. We didn't eat dinner though, so I figure it evens out.

Ok I'm off to bed. Have to get up for church in the morning.

I'm going to leave daily bad girl till tomorrow.

Random Blog of the Day: To Be Myself Completely

1 comment: