Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stress Factor

I'm a bit stressed right now. You probably noticed something is going on from yesterday's post.  We're being forced to move and in the process of finding someplace to go.  Possibly found somewhere and might be moving as soon as this weekend! YIKES! That's soon right?!  I'll be packing and re-packing and stressing all week.  Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  Hopefully getting settled into a new place will help me relax a bit and I'm excited to decorate and set up all our stuff that's been in storage for almost 2 years!  I'll also have a nice clean office to do my crafting and blogging in.  YAY!

Ok well that's it for today. I'm going to probably take a break from Bad Girl and Random Blog until we're settled in our new place.

See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment