Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Devil's Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting

Oh man, book club is bad for my healthy eating.  I made Devil's Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.  I had to eat one.  I was good at book club though. I didn't eat anything else that was bad and just drank water.   

I'm reading The Jaguar Stones: Middleworld. It's pretty good so far. I'm about half-way through. I'm really enjoying the historical-esque stuff and the adventure. I should be done with it tomorrow and I'll post up a review.

Tomorrow is Avenger's Day and our neighborhood Twilight Farmer's Market. YAY for fun things to do. Hopefully my tulle comes soon so I can make my tutus for my orders!

Ok that's all for today. Hasta Manana!

A dirty little secret about Toxic Niceness: it keeps women from achieving great things.

Random Blog of the Day: Soul Expanding Life and Loose Ends Flying

No comments:

Post a Comment