Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Home, New Lives, New Things

We signed the lease on our condo tonight!!! I'm so excited. We're going to start moving in on Saturday! It'll be good to be in our own place and not have to worry about anyone else. I can't wait to decorate it. I'll have an office for the computer and my tutus and ribbons. I'll be able to finally use all the kitchen stuff we got for our wedding. I'll take pictures and put them up of each room once we're all situated.

Ok that's all I've got for today.  I'm super sleepy. I didn't sleep well at all yesterday. I have to pack up our room tomorrow. So I'll be doing that all day. Fun Fun.

Ok see ya later.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel where using your wedding gifts and needing a place for your crafting is concerned. Randy and I moved in with his parents 2 weeks after we got married because the lease was up on his apartment and we've been with them for 3 years now. We should be moving in a couple months (gotta save up some more) and then I'll finally have a craft area too! :) Kat will have her own room and I'll be able to make more bow-holders and hang them on her bedroom walls. :) I'm hoping to make some tutu holders too but Idk that I'll have a place to actually put them. lol.

    ReplyDelete