Sunday, May 16, 2010

End to a Nice Weekend

We had church this morning. Pastor Price preached an amazing sermon. Talked about some stuff that Mikey and I were just discussing.  If you're looking for a miracle or a blessing, your prayer warrior may be sitting right next to you.  Also, know what's in your house.  What is going on in your home, church and body that is honoring or dishonoring God?  As Mr. Caleb Crooms would say, good stuff!

We went to Freddy's for lunch. It's right by our church and we've never been there.  The fries were amazing.  Bad meal number 2 this weekend, but I didn't eat breakfast and my dinner was super healthy, so it's all good. :)

My head feels weird right now, I think I'm ready for bed.

I'm planning on getting some reading done tomorrow.  I still have quite a few review books to read and the whole Sookie Stackhouse series. Oh man.

An Inner Bad Girl History Lesson: On May 16, 1919, Congress sent the 19th Amendment to the states for ratification.  Your Inner Bad Girl knows that you know the 19th Amendment gave women the right to vote.

Random Blog of the Day: Moments...memories...me.  The writers English is a bit confusing at times, but a pretty decent blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment