Saturday, May 1, 2010

Free Comic Book Day

Today was Free Comic Book Day! We went to Heroes Comics and took some pictures with people in costumes.

\
Captain America for President!
The hubby and Black Widow

Captain America was cool. He liked my shirt. He said that next time he'll wear a shirt with my face on it. lol.  I think Black Widow was hitting on my husband. She said, "My muscles aren't as big as yours, but I'm supposed to be more limber." Back off you red head man killer. HAHA!  

We had a great time though. I really want to go to ComicCon Memorial Day weekend. Oh dear, I'm such a nerd.

We saw Nightmare on Elm Street. It was a pretty good movie. I was super scared from it, but I think I might have yelled pretty loud at one point. I yelled with one of the characters, so I can't decide if I was yelling or just gasping. lol.  I think I'll sleep fine tonight.

Bad Parenting 101: Taking your 7 year old to a rated-R horror film.

Bad Parenting 102: Buying tickets for your 12 year olds to a rated-R horror film and not going to said film with them.

Make wise choices when it comes to your kids.  Please don't follow these poor parenting examples.

Alright, we're having an X-men marathon. On to movie 2. See ya tomorrow!

Random Blog of the Day: All About G...Check it out. Looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment