Thursday, May 13, 2010

Networking

I figured out today how to network my blog with that Facebook thing. It's over there in my sidebar if you don't understand my vague lingo. Yay now my Facebook friends can follow me and if you don't have a blogger account, but have Facebook, you can follow me too!

I got invited to do this music panel thingy with Air1 radio.  I have to listen to music for 1.5-2 hours with a bunch of other woman my age and rate it.  I get paid $75 for doing it! Sweet huh?!

Oh man so The Vampire Diaries Season Finale was on tonight. I won't give any spoilers, but it was AMAZING! If you watched it and want to talk about it with me, feel free to send me a comment and I'll message you back. It was un-freaking-believable! The new season better starts soon. I don't think I can wait ALL summer for it. 

Arg, every time I type my computer desk rattles funny. I don't know why this is and it's driving me nuts!

I'm doing good on eating healthy and working out.  I ate really good today and did an hour of heavy cleaning.  My kitchen is squeaky clean! YAY!

Ok that's all for today. I didn't finish reading Possessed yet. I'll try to get it done tomorrow.

See ya.

"All men are not slimy warthogs. Some men are silly giraffes, some woebegone puppies, some insecure frogs. But if one is not careful, those slimy warthogs can ruin it for all the others." -Cynthia Heimel

Random Blog of the Day: Dance this mess around

No comments:

Post a Comment