Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day Two: 5 Days of Limited Internet

I read Emily St. John Mandel's new book The Singer's Gun today. It was awesome! My review is in the post before this one. Check it out!

I also started another book, but I can't remember what it is. haha. Don't feel like going to look.

We went to Best Buy today. It's official, we HAVE to buy a PS3.  Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 comes out next month and it's only on newer systems.  Arg.  Forget bills, PS3 is a necessity. haha.

Ok watching movies with the hubby and his little brother.  We're going to see Iron Man 2 around lunch time tomorrow! I'm excited! 

I'm sorry this post is short and lame. My life is pretty lame. Haha.  I still need a buddy for Vegas. Feel free to come with me! :) haha.

See ya tomorrow.

Current Book Count: 58

Being friends with another woman who's in touch with her Inner Bad Girl means never wondering if she really cares.

Random Blog of the Day: Random...is this blog title ironic to this daily? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment