Sunday, May 23, 2010

Manda and Her Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Night

I'm so incredibly irritated right now. Arg!

I had a great day spending time with my first ever roomie, Crystalina, and her new hubby Shaun.  Then we went and hung out with my hubby's family.  This has been a great weekend and I've had a great time with family and friends. Made some money too! All in all a happy time.

Then I came home today and the good mood went out the window.  ARG!

I really don't have much else to write because I'm so incredibly annoyed.

I'm off to bed. See ya.

An Inner Bad Girl Relationship Tip: If you ever hear yourself say, "My paramour is really different when we're alone," run way from this relationship as fast as you can.

Random Blog of the Day: Welcome to my World

No comments:

Post a Comment