Saturday, January 9, 2010

This IS Sparta!!!

Went and looked at more houses today with Turtle. That was a big waste of time. Hurray!  Turtle talked to another realtor guy though and he seemed to be able to find some good prospects.

Watched 300 and the Star Wars Family Guy movie with the boys.  Good times I guess. I read most of the time.  I'm still not done with Order of the Phoenix. I know I know. I'm pretty sure when I finish the Harry Potter series I'll fly through the next couple of books.

I'm watching my hubby play God of War. It's a pretty sweet game. I love watching him play games and yelling out ideas for how to beat certain parts.  I find that much more enjoyable than playing games myself.  I know...I'm awesome. :)

We're going to Radius Church tomorrow morning. I'll write tomorrow about what we think.  It seems like it'll be pretty good.  I'd really like to get back to going to church reguarly, but I really haven't find any place I want to go to more than once.  We'll see how tomorrow goes. :)

Again no book count because I'm sad. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment