Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vampire Diaries is Back!

I didn't do anything noteworthy today.

I mostly spent all day watching tv and checking out the crazy rain outside.  The weather is intense.  We even have a tornado warning.  Is this the end of the world??? Haha.

Vampire Diaries season 2 started today.  It was so good!  I love Damon so much!  Sara and I share in that obsession. 

I started reading So Yesterday, but I'm a bit burned out from all the Harry Potter.  I think I'm on a good roll to take a bit of a break. 

I'm watching Mason tomorrow, so I'll probably read a bunch over there.  I might get sucked in by having cable television and video games.  Haha.

Ok off to watch tv until my hubby gets home and we can start watching Bones!  We've watched the first 2 disks of the season.  Definitely have to buy the next season asap!

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment