Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 25 today.  I don't want to be 25.  I feel so old.  OK I know 25 is still really young, but it doesn't feel that way at all.  I haven't accomplished much in the last 25 years.  Here's to doing something exciting in the years to come. :)

I went to Sweet Tomatoes with my hubby tonight.  I love salad!  Sweet Tomatoes is the best place ever.  Afterward we went to Target and bought the first three seasons of Bones for $60 bucks.  It would have cost us $150 at Best Buy for the same stuff.  People at Best Buy do drugs.

I haven't read today, I know I know...sue me.  I spent my day geeking out online.  I'll get back to reading A Great and Terrible Beauty tomorrow.

Off to watch Bones Season 2!!! I'm super stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment