Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

It is officially 2010!!!

I was able to get on internet here in Flag so no crazy phone posts!

So today officially starts my "resolutions".  I am going to be writing in this EVERYDAY and I'm going to be reading EVERYDAY with a goal of atleast 50 books for 2010.  I am going to also be writing for nanowrimo this year. Yay me!

I'm having a blast in Flagstaff. Partied last night with my Flag-friends and went to breakfast with the Bestie this morning.  A little drama last night, but I'm not going to write about it because its not worth remembering.  I haven't got to play Beatles Rockband yet, but that will be happening as soon as I'm back at the house!

We're staying up here another night since we never end up making it up here for any length of time.  I miss Evan sometimes. He is so cute. That little boy is a big part of my world.

Well 2010 it's good to meet you! This year is going to be awesome. I will make it awesome. Anyone who wants to make it notsome better just disappear now. Like I said in yesterday's post I'm done with petty and lame people who make life crap.

Beatles Rockband here I come!

Book Count: Reading Goblet of Fire still. Not done with it so right now I'm at 0. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment