Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The End of Things

Well some things come to an end. It seems in my life a lot of friendships end and I don't really know why. It makes me kind of sad.  Do I have some big character flaw I'm not aware of?

"You've changed so much. I guess that's what happens. I wish you knew how much you changed me. I wonder if I changed you, if your life is different because of me. Because mine's different. My God, you taught me so much, and now we don't even talk to each other. I guess that's what happens.

Life sucks...but I guess it's time to move on. We've been what we've needed to be in each others lives, but we're two different people. You've meant the world to me and you'll always hold a special place in my heart and my memories.

Maybe when we're older we can talk."


That's what I wrote to someone today.

Anyway I'm off to read some more Order of the Phoenix. Yup.

Book Count: Still at 1...shut up...Order of the Phoenix is over 800 pages! I think I'm doing really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment