Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If Only Life Was As Easy As Farmville.

I spent most of today revamping my farm on Farmville. Oh man do I feel like a total loser. Haha.  I wish life was as easy as Farmville though.  You can change whatever you don't like, buy whatever you need, and have tons of neighbors to visit as often as you'd like.  It's totally the sweet life.  I wish buying a house and having friends was that easy.  We're still waiting to hear back on the house and then we have to get it inspected.  So hopefully everything goes ok with the inspection, otherwise we're back at square one.

I read some more of A Great and Terrible Beauty.  It's really really awesome so far.  I love the main character, Gemma. She's witty, sarcastic, and so brilliant.  Libba Bray is a pretty awesome writer too. I can say I am impressed with her so far. I know I said I'd finish this one today, but I spent way to much time on Facebook this afternoon.

I also joined GoodReads today.  I'll be using that to also keep track of what I've read and are reading this year.  If you have any book recommendations you can send them to me on there as well as in comments on here.  Go be my friend and join up!  I love friends!

Ok I'm off to read some more while my hubby plays Tekken.  Ah our life is awesome.  :)

See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment