Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Books Books Books!

I spent today doing a lot of reading! 

I finished Uglies and then read Pretties and now I'm working on Specials.

Man I am a reading machine!

We went and looked at the house tonight.  I can't say that I love it. It's ok.  I really think the master bedroom is way too tiny, but Mikey thinks it'll work.  I'm trying to picture the house as a shell since we can paint and put in new carpet and stuff eventually. I guess in that sense it's alright. I just really hate the size of the bedroom. Oh well I'm not the one buying it and it's not like we're signing in blood that we'll live there forever.  There is no where to put the mats either, so I don't know what Turtle is going to do about that. I refuse to have mats in my living room. It's not going to happen.  Anyway, We're placing a bid on it today, but I'm still searching for something better.

Off to bed for Manda. I'm so tired and my tooth is killing me!

Current Book Count: 5..Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment