Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Such a Kid

I finished 13 Little Blue Envelopes this morning.  It was just as great as it was the first time I read it.  I'm really into books that are set in Europe recently.  I think I'm really infatuated with Europe.  Especially those that take place in England. Oh man all these Harry Potter and Euro-Youtubers are getting to me. Haha. Anyway, this book is awesome and you should read it. :)  Maureen Johnson is made of pure awesome.

I started playing on FreeRealms today.  It's like SIMS meets World of Warcraft.  It's actually really fun.  I played for like 7 hours straight.  I might have to get a membership once I reach level 5 on all the jobs.  Oh man I'm leaking nerd out of all my pores.

I'm off to continue reading A Great and Terrible Beauty.  It's really good so far. I should finish it tomorrow.  I'll give a better rating then.

Current Book Count: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment