Friday, January 8, 2010

Kaboom!

I spent all day looking at houses online. Tomorrow we're going to meet with some Realtor lady and maybe go check out some places.

The hubby and I watched Law Abiding Citizen tonight.  Pretty sweet movie! I love smart movies with intelligent characters. Makes me want to come up with intelligent characters.  I want to write something where the character keeps you thinking until the end when this big plot twist is revealed.

Every time someone was going to die I yelled KABOOM! Hence the title of this post. Teehee. I'm a sick individual. 

In other news, I'm still reading Order of the Phoenix. I'm going to try to finish it by tomorrow night. That's the plan at least. It's not that I'm reading it slow, it's just so long.

Ok off to read some more. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment