Thursday, January 14, 2010

I OMG'ed OUTLOUD!

I finished the Uglies series today.  All in all I really liked this trilogy and I love the way that Scott Westerfeld writes! He's amazing. I wasn't to keen on the fact that Tally jumps from identity to identity, but all in all it panned out nicely. I won't write a whole lot more on the plot in case someone actually reads this.  I don't want to create any spoilers.  I do however recommend this series to anyone who enjoys young adult fiction and sci-fi sort of worlds.  Good stuff.

I also finished the first season of Dexter tonight and all I have to say is AMAZING!  This first season was awesome and really pulled me in.  I love the characters, especially Dexter and Debra.  This show is a much watch, especially for those who love crime shows and stuff that makes you go hmmm.  Again I won't go into plot to much, but I totally didn't see any of the big stuff coming. Totally shockers and plot twists and OMG moments for sure.  I yelled oh my God outloud at many moments. :)  I can't wait to start season 2 tomorrow!

I'm taking a break from reading tomorrow and only watching Dexter all day.  I'm going tomorrow night to pick up the last two Harry Potters, so I don't want to start anything new.  I know I'll want to finish HP once I have the books in my possession.

Ok off to watch late night tv with the hubby and go to sleep.

Current Book Count: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment