Friday, January 15, 2010

I'll Love You Forevermore...

You'll never feel what it's like to be alone.

Random This is Energy lyrics :).  I finally figured out my stuff with my shirt. They're mailing me a new one and it's on its way! I'm so excited!

I watched more of Dexter today. I'm totally hooked on this show! It's amazing.

I also stumbled upon a ton of book nerd blogs today.  I'm totally making my life about words, books, and literacy this year. Oh and I've taken up a higher challenge of 100 books in 2010. My list is in the sidebar. I'll update it as I read more.  Keep looking in the posts for reviews on books I really like.  I'm also doing a Young Adult challenge, but I'm mostly only reading YA books anyway.  You can check out some of these blogs in my stalk list.

I have a follower! Hi there...if you're reading this. :)

Alli is going to make a blog tomorrow and then I'll have two followers! How exciting!

We went to Ky's tonight.  Brenda was there. It was awkward.

Enough about that...

I got the last two Harry Potter's! I'm so excited to finish the series.  I want to know what happens in number 7! EEEEEK!  So tomorrow my reading will start up again.  Taking a Dexter break.  I might try to watch one episode a day until I'm caught up.

Well that's about it for today.  See ya tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment