Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 Posts In One Day??? I'm Crazy!

I contemplated leaving the contests as today's post, but I decided that was cheating a bit.  I'll write a bit to help my conscience. Feel special, you get two posts today! :)

I spent today wandering around my favorite blogs and entering contests.  I read a bunch of book reviews and added my favorites to my Amazon "I Must Have" list.  If you haven't already browse through my favorite blogs, there is some good stuff there. 

I'm having fun reading about new books and such.  I plan on going out this weekend and visiting a couple used bookstores in my area and trying to shorten my "I Must Have" list a little bit.  It's getting out of control.  So many books, so little time.

I also was reminded how much of a loner I am.  Erg, I hope to fix this problem once we move, if we move that is.  I'm a nice person...be my friend! :)

Anyways, not much else to write about today.  I finished reading Twilight and I'm moving on to New Moon tomorrow.  My husband doesn't understand how I can read them so many times.  I don't get it either. I'm strange I guess. 

Well that's all for today. :) See ya tomorrow.

Current Book Count: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment