Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Want to Get LOST.

Lost The Final Chapter started tonight.  I've never watched a single episode of Lost, but decided tonight that I'd check it out.  I watched the hour re-cap and then the 2 hour season premiere.  I think I might be hooked.  The re-cap alone had me wanting to know more.  I guess I have to add this to my list of shows to catch up on. Yay me!

I started reading Twilight again.  I'm going to re-read the whole series since I own them all now.  I figure I'm allowed to do re-reads and I want to read Breaking Dawn again, so I might as well read all four.

I really didn't do a whole lot else today.  I had a really bad headache all morning, so I slept in pretty late.  It made the day go by really fast.  Oh and I watched Wimbledon.  I've never noticed before, but Kirsten Dunst is kind of ugly.  HAHA.  It was a cute movie though. 

That's about it.  Going to watch some more Bones!  YAY!

We get money Friday! YAY! 

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment