Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm A Pro At Pretending To Be Pro!

I spent another day wasting away on neopets. Remember back when I told you'll about myself and I said I get obsessed with things? This is one of those times. I did do some dishes today and made my mom some graphic design stuff for her new church.  So I didn't waste away the WHOLE day. :)

I designed an offering envelope and a new visitors card that I'm pretty proud of.  It reminded me of when I used to make flyers and stuff for Tea Infusion and how entertaining it was to do.  I think I'm going to play around this weekend and make some stuff for neopets and my blog. Just because I'm that cool.  I'm a pro, you know?  Haha.

I was going through my photobucket looking at past stuff I've made and just random stuff that I've saved. I have the weirdest collection of things.

Things like a panda in a tea cup.  Haha. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Pandas? It's a Manda thing I guess. Most Amandas I know have been called Panda at some point in their lives.  It's part of the Amanda life.

On that note...

I got another book from a publisher today! This one is called Split and it's by Swati Avashti.  I'm planning on reading and reviewing it tomorrow. Watch for that. :)

Ok I'm off to bed. My brains are sleepy.

 
 True story.


An Inner Bad Girl Relationship Tip: Ask for what you want, because subtle hints just don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment