Monday, February 22, 2010

The Life of a Neopian.

I spent all day today playing neopets. Oh man I'm a nerd. I literally did nothing else today.

I got my Jo-Bros phone backing. It's pretty sweet, if I were twelve.  Haha.  I'll use it for a while though just because it cracks me up so much.  They also sent me a 1GB memory card with thirty minutes of concert footage on it. Oh be still my swooning heart. :P

I also got another book from Book Sneeze.  I plan on spending all day tomorrow reading that while simultaneously making money on neopets.  It'll be a good day.

I have my smut club meeting tomorrow night, as my best friend likes to call it.  Hopefully I'll get some good stuff to share. :)

I also came to the realization today that most everyone who wanders by my blog and probably all the publishers I ask for books, think I'm a teenager.  I'm twenty-five in case anyone was wondering. I just had to put that out there.

Still don't know much on when we're moving. Looks like it'll be mid-end of March. That will be an adventure. My only requirement is that we have internet and the computer hooked up on the day we move in. LOL.

Ok I'm off to bed.  See ya tomorrow.

An Inner Bad Girl Fashion Tip:  Squeezing ourselves into too-tight jeans is just as uncomfortable as living a life of Toxic Niceness.

No comments:

Post a Comment