Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Books, Good Friends, Good Times.

Mikey and I went book shopping all morning. We ended up going to four places and still no Maureen Johnson books.  I did end up getting Shiver, Leviathan, Extras and Eragon though.  I've told myself I have to finish re-reading the Twilight series before I can start any of my new stuff.  Oh the torture!

After a few hours at home, we went to watch UFC and hang out with some friends we haven't seen in quite a long time.  It was really fun.  This is the first time in a while I've been able to hang out with a group of people that I haven't seen in a while and be totally comfortable.  After watching the fights we played some drinking games.  We played the most intense game of memory ever!  Haha.  It started out as a joke and ended up to be epic.  We then played 3 Man, which I've never played before.  It was pretty awesome. I recommend learning to play.  The game consisted of some great laughs and even a very serious heated discussions.  This was the best night I've had in quite a while.  Here's a very poor quality picture of Mikey as 3 Man.

 

That's about all for today.  Going to sleep like a baby now.  I intend to read all day tomorrow.  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment