Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jersey Shore- Age 2

I taught my two year old nephew to fist pump tonight. Man his parents are going to love me. :)

Mikey and I babysat Mason tonight. He is so funny.  Every time he would take a bite of food he had to tell me how good and yummy it was.  He also repeats everything you say, so I got to a point where I was repeating everything he said.  We make an awesome team.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, but we're broke. So most likely I'll make something yummy for dinner and we'll spend some quality time together.

I'm still reading Extras.  It's still good.

Man this is a super boring post tonight. I apologize.  I need to get a job or something so I have something to write about.  I didn't really mean for this to be a journal, but whatever. It'll be what it'll be.  :)

Off to watch a movie and cuddle with the hubby.

An Inner Bad Girl Reminder: If you really want chocolate and roses for Valentine's Day, it's okay to buy them for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment