Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Hope They Roll in the Mud!

I had another fun filled day of reading and neopets.  I spent a lot of time chatting with my guild members.  They are a really interesting group of people.  I wish I could make friends in real life the way I do online.  Sigh.

Book club was tonight.  As I said before we read Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs.  It was an ok book, but some of it was lacking.  Everyone brought up a good point that the male lead didn't really have much depth and I agree with this.  Supposedly this is true in the next two books and it's mentioned that he's not very open, but this isn't apparent about his character and there for sort of a weakness.  I sort of want to read the rest of the series, but mostly only out of curiosity for the characters.  All in all I'm glad for this book club, at the least it'll give me some interesting reads for my 100 in '10 list. :)  Our next book is another vampire book, but with a twist. It's something about how becoming a vampire is a bad thing.  It's called Dark Prince and is one in a series of like thirteen.  I won't start this one for a couple days because I have some review books to go through.

I've been reading The Clouds Roll Away by Sibella Giorello. It's the next book for my Book Sneeze reviews.  It's pretty good so far.  The author uses amazing imagery and visuals.  I should have it done and a review up sometime tomorrow. 

Ok that's it for today.  I made 75k in neopoints, not that any of you care. Haha.

See ya tomorrow. :)

A Niceness Detox Tip:  Turn up the volume on the little voice inside your head that's whispering, "I don't think so!" That's your Inner Bad Girl speaking, and she wants all the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment