Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear John,

I think I'm in love with you. Don't tell my husband. 

Haha.

We saw Dear John tonight. It was pretty awesome. I love Channing Tatum. I've been obsessed with him since Coach Carter in 2005.  He has definitely developed as an actor.  He was phenomenal in this movie.  Hands down his best performance to date. Amanda Seyfried was amazing too. I downloaded the Dear John album and her singing is so awesome.  Her acting has also gotten so much better since Mean Girls. Both Channing and Amanda are definitely becoming actors to take seriously instead of just teen movie worthy.  Anyway, I can't wait to read this book.

We also saw previews for The Last Song and Remember Me.  Both look like they'll be pretty good, but I'm not sure how I feel about Miley Cyrus.  Her acting leaves something to be desired and she makes the most horrid facial expressions.  The Last Song is also a book, so I want to check that out too.  I can't wait till we get tax money so I can get more books.  Not that I don't have enough to read already. Haha.

I can't remember what else I wanted to write about for today. I really need to start writing things down during the day.

Um...I started reading more Twilight Fanfic.  I feel like such a nerd but there is one author I've read before and she is actually a really good writer.  I don't even think of her characters as Twilight characters.  You can read her stories here.  I recommend her stuff even if you don't like Twilight.  She definitely has amazing skills as a writer.

Oh and Boomhower from King of The Hill works for Safe Auto.  I had to call about some issue with our insurance and the customer service guy sounded exactly like Boomhower.  It took a lot out of me not to bust up laughing while I was talking to him.  Oh man how this guy got a phone job, I will never know.

That's about all I can think of right now, I'll throw in an edit if I think of anything else.

I'm still reading New Moon, so no book updates. Sorry. You know you love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment