Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Should Work For Subway.

My hubby and I went to Subway tonight and I don't know why I keep going back to the same one.  First let me explain something, I worked for Subway for two years and was a shift supervisor.  During my first year with the company, I had a very strict, rule-following boss.  She was very particular about things and always made sure we followed company policy.  I became like her mini-me.  When I started working at a different store I took my knowledge with me and my managers were super impressed.  I never failed to impress during inspections and I did things to the book.  Now that I no longer work for Subway, I am very aware of the workings of the company. It drives me insane to go to a Subway Restaurant because I pick apart everything the minute I walk through the doors. I tend to crack my husband up because I tell him everything that the employees are doing wrong. You wouldn't believe the amount of stuff people do that is against company policy or even health codes.  I wish I could go into every Subway and talk to the owner and show them how much money they are losing to food costs and all the things they're restaurant is doing wrong.  I have yet to find one that is run properly.  What ever happened to company ethics and standards?  If you own a Subway let me come in for one week and I'll have it running perfectly.  Maybe I'll start a blog about the correct running of a Subway Restaurant and give me critique every time I go to one.  That would be a lengthy blog that's for sure.

Well that was sure a rant.  Sorry. :P

I finished reading Shiver today, you can see my review in the post before this one.  It was amazing. The review is good stuff, I promise! I can't wait for Linger to come out! I really hope I get an ARC for it! *Crosses fingers*

I started reading Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld.  I'm only a chapter in, so I don't have anything to say yet.  I didn't realize it had pictures until I started reading it.  They look pretty sweet.

That's about it for today.  I'm going to watch some Bones and then hit the hay.  We have an early day tomorrow.

See ya later.

Current Book Count: 19...5 more to go to make 12 for this month...erm. I'm not so sure I'll make it.

Today is "You Are the Queen of Your Universe Day." If you have a crown, today's the day to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment