Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Identity of Gormagon

We finished watching Season 3 of Bones tonight. I'm really upset that Eric Millegan isn't going to be on the show anymore.  I love Dr. Zach Addy, he totally made the show.  It's going to be hard watching from here on out without him there.

In other Bones news, I've come to realize how awesome David Boreanaz is.  We watched the gag reel for Season 3 and he is hilarious.  I'm pretty sure he has become my favorite actor of all time.  All the actors on Bones are pretty phenomenal, but David Boreanaz as Seeley Booth is the best.  I love love love him and Temperance together.  We need to buy Season 4 ASAP!

In other news, I finished my Book Sneeze book today.  The review is in the post prior to this one, enjoy.  I spent the rest of the day on Neopets. I won't talk about that since I'm sure you all are getting sick of hearing about it.  :)

That's all for today.  I may take a little book break tomorrow, but I haven't decided. I do have a couple of books to read, but my brain needs a rest.  :P

Ok off to bed.  See ya tomorrow.

Current Book Count: 22

The best thing about being in touch with your Inner Bad Girl is that you can hear your own voice, and choose to act accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment