Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two Book Reviews in One Day

Whew I was on a roll today. I finished Extras and I wrote two book reviews today as you can see below.  I'm going to start reviewing books that I read and like in separate posts, especially if I receive them from the publisher or as ARCs.  They'll always be titled with "Review" so you'll be able to skip over them if you don't want to read through them.  I'm really starting to enjoy reviewing books.  Right now I'm writing reviews for Young Adult Books Central and Book Sneeze. I really am having a blast with it and can't wait to do more.

I started and read half of Shiver today too.  So be expecting a review for that probably tomorrow. :)

My family came over for dinner tonight, that was fun I guess.  My oldest niece is growing into a little teenager. I can't believe she'll be 12 soon. AH!

Ok that's about it for me today. Those reviews took a lot out of me. See ya tomorrow.

Current Book Count: 18

An Inner Bad Girl Reminder: Tune in to your internal wisdom and tune out that little wench Toxic Niceness.

No comments:

Post a Comment