Saturday, February 20, 2010

Doobily Doo.

Today was a big reading day for me.  I received The Cinderella Society (review in last post) from EgmontUSA this morning, so I spent all day reading it and then writing up my review.  Kay Cassidy thanked me for my review on twitter and told me I made her weekend.  I feel all giddy. I'm like a kid in a candy store, in my new little book reviewing world.  I think I've found my calling. Haha. 

Other than that I really didn't do anything else today except some house work and hanging with the hubby.  We watched Nanny Diaries.  I love that movie. It's super cute.  You should watch it sometime. :)

I'm sort of in a dopey mood today, that may explain the title of this post.  I'm finally getting over being sick and I feel all nerdy and brainless today.  I don't know what's up with me.  I guess I'm entitled to a happy smiley day once in a while.  I'm really enjoying doing book reviews and chatting with people in the book world.  Makes me a happy Manda.

Any-who, I'm off to watch some TV with my hubby and then go to sleep. It's pretty late already.  I have to finish reading Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs tomorrow so my mom can read it before Tuesday.

See ya tomorrow.

Current Book Count: 20

An Inner Bad Girl Reminder: Grab the phone and your datebook--this is as good a time as any to schedule your get-togethers with your women friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment