Monday, February 8, 2010

Book Clubs and Book Sneeze.

I finished reading New Moon this morning, so I can start on Eclipse tomorrow! Yay!  I can't for the life of me remember much of anything from Eclipse.  The movie is going to be awesome though. :)

I also read a book called Long, Lean and Lethal by Lorie O'Clare.  I read it for this book club my mom is taking me to tomorrow.  It was a decent enough book. It was one of those cop mystery/romance novels.  The story line was pretty good, but the lemons were a bit intense. It definitely was a big change from all the YA I've been reading lately.  I guess this book club with throw some interesting into my life. Haha. I hope it's not too weird.

I finally got approved for Book Sneeze!  Right now it looks like it's a bunch of religious books, but free books are free books...right?  My first one is on its way.  :)  

That's all I did today, since I had to finish that book for tomorrow.  No exciting stories or anything really to tell you about.  I finally can update my book count though! :) See ya tomorrow.  I'll have plenty of weird things to tell you about the book club, I'm sure.

Current Book Count: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment