Saturday, April 17, 2010

Art, Words and Sore Throats

I spent all day today hanging out with my hubby. We drew pictures, ok his are pieces of art and mine are kindergarten like, but it was fun.  I also wrote two chapters of a story that sort of just popped in my head.  I'll have to go back and edit them a bunch and add stuff, but isn't this what writing is all about. Getting your thoughts down on paper? I really like the premise of the story that's forming in my head. I just had an urge to start writing it and so I did.  I had to stop writing to go to Wal-mart and make dinner, but I'll probably wander back to it tomorrow.  For all I know it's a crap story, but I miss writing stuff.  I haven't written fiction since high school.

I read more of The Iron King today. I'm still not done with it. I just can't seem to get into it. I don't know why.  Maybe I've just been too distracted. I don't know. I'll try reading more of it tomorrow. If I don't get the review up tomorrow, it'll definitely be up on Monday. I PROMISE I PROMISE I PROMISE!

My throat has started hurting again today. Arg! I just want to be better already!

I saw a lot of little kids at Wal-mart today. I'm realizing more and more that I want one! Soon!  Like now!  Haha.  I know I'll get pregnant when I'm supposed to, but I'd be happy for it to happen sooner than later. 

Ok that's all for today. I'm off to watch Superman and eat dinner. We got ice cream! Haha I'm so excited!

No Bad Girl for today...I'm too lazy to go get the calendar from my room. :P

Random Blog of the Day:  iAmBaronVanTito... The last post was about AZ! SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment