Monday, April 5, 2010

I Want To Rip My Ears Off!

My ears are both irritating me to death! They hurt and are itchy and arg! I hope I'm not sick. I'm really hoping it's just allergies.  There is weeds growing everywhere and the weather is all crazy. Please be allergies!

I finished my review book this morning and posted the review in the post before this one. Check it out. The book was really good. I recommend it to people who love good murder mysteries.

We went out to eat tonight for our 8 year dating anniversary. I can't believe it's been 8 years tomorrow. That's insane. I'm only 25 and I've already spent 8 years with the man I love. Craziness. We had Mexican food. It was delicious. After dinner we went to Barnes and Noble and I made a list of a bunch of books I want. I'll have to add them to my Amazon wish list tomorrow. I also got numbers 1-3 of the Daughters of the Moon series by Lynne Ewing. They came in one big book for only $9.99. Pretty sweet! I'll probably finish most of it tomorrow. That will knock three books out in one big sweep. 

Ok I'm off to read a little and then go to bed. My ears are killer. Ah.

Current Book Count: 38

Taking Care of Business, Inner Bad Girl Style: Keep a record of your accomplishments at work--it'll come in handy when it's time to negotiate your next raise.

Random Blog of the Day: Crazy Coulee and Little Lacey... I love blogs people make dedicated to their pets. They're so cute. This one is pretty awesome. The owner takes some pretty neat pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, eight years! Congrats!

    I have killer allergies. Constant runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete