Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brain Fart

I can't think of a title for today. Major brain fart going on.

I finished reading Airhead by Meg Cabot. It was pretty good. I really love Meg Cabot. I'll have to get the rest of this series from the library.  I also read Jinx today. This one was also by Meg Cabot. I got like three of her books from the library. I'm on a mission to read everything she has written.  I've actually read a lot of her books. I've read like 11 of them so far. I still have a long ways to go. She has a couple series that have a lot of books and I also want to eventually read the Princess Diaries series, just because I never have.

Ok enough about Meg Cabot.

Those two books bring my reading count for this month up to 45. Man I'm rocking out this month. I only need to read 3 more books to reach my goal.  I have a couple more from the library I'm going to read in the next couple of days including The Iron King. I'll be in perfect shape come November. I won't have to read at all during Nanowrimo.  Sweet.

I'm still super sick. I feel worse today then I've felt this whole time. They say you always get worse before you get better, but this is no fun.  I know my last couple of posts have been sick Manda whining, but I don't go anywhere when I'm sick, so I don't have anything exciting to write about. Sorry.

I made cookies today! That's exciting, right? I found this amazing Snickerdoodles Recipe. You should go try it out. They came out so good. My only recommendation is to squish them down a bit before baking. The recipe says to make balls, but they stay as balls when you bake them.

Ok I'm off to medicate and go to sleep.  Catch ya later.

Current Book Count: 45

"Women complain about PMS, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself." --Roseanne Barr

Random Blog of the Day: The Davis Family... another family blog. You should check it out solely for the EPIC banner pic they have. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment