Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What Ups, Buttercup?

I got books in the mail...wanna see them?

Terry from Romance in the Backseat sent these all to me! I'm so excited. I'll have to add the ARCs to my pile and review them soon. I have a whole bunch of ARCs that are debuting in June. I'll probably read and review them all next month! There is one in there that came out this month. So I'll read that one soon and review it for ya'll. 

I finished the 5th Book  in the Daughters of the Moon series.  I started Trouble in High Heels by Christina Dodd. That's the one I'm reading currently for book club. I'm only a chapter in, nothing to report as of yet. I've rocked out 13 books this month and I still have a couple days to go and a stack of library books to read still. Man I'm awesome. Yup Yup.

I watched America today. It was a Lifetime movie produced and featuring Rosie O'Donnell.  It was actually really good.  The boy who played the main character was amazing.  My post before this one was inspired by the movie.  The Foster Care System is insane.  I learned today that Arizona leads for the most children per capita in group or shelter care.  I'm pretty set on becoming Foster parents when Mikey and I get settled down into our own place and are both making decent incomes.

Speaking of incomes, I applied for a pretty sweet job today. I hope they give me a call. It'd be a great opportunity and I'd make quite a bit of money. Fingers crossed and prayers accepted!

Alright, I'm off to read and stuff. You know the drill. Catch ya later.

Current Book Count: 49

Your Inner Bad Girl knows that if something doesn't feel right- whether it's a piece of clothing, a situation, or that new job you're considering-- it probably isn't right, so just say "I don't think so."

Random Blog of the Day: The Kelly Boys ...AW they're adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! I'm still figuring out how to get ARC's :) not that its my entire purpose to blogging or anything but I wanna feel special too! lol.

    ReplyDelete